Friday, July 20, 2018

Food Journal

Happy foods for me.

Having bak kut teh at Tampines Mall. Now we seldom have this as youngest finds the soup too spicy.  Maybe will find one day to bring eldest to have this as eldest loves it.


My mother's colourful steam plate.

Foods from Maxwell Hawker.
Thai set for $6.50.


Kueh kueh. Love the tapioca kueh. Very soft. It will melt in your mouth.


Cafe at Icon village.


Mala from Tanjong Pagar Plaza.

Mala again. From Maxwell hawker.

Nice fruits chip.

New tea stall at Tampines 1.

Laska yong tau foo at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.

Wrap from Simply wrap. Very big portion!

Food from Amoy food centre. Trying pasta.


My aglio olio.


My tom yum bee hoon with lots of chilli. Added by my colleague who is trying to kill me. But nice.


Trying Pastamania's home broth mussels and mushroom pasta. i think i preferred clams.

Trying new pandan cup cake. But failed, kids do not like it.

More to come. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...