Friday, July 13, 2018

Shopping wishlist

Some stuff that i have been eyeing. But not sure whether they really suit me or not. And i am trying to stop all spending as i got too many clothes and i want to save for travelling.

Some nice tops.

Feom Le chic.





From Love, Bonito.


From Dressabelle.

 Jacket from Love, Bonito.

My top 3 dress from Love,Bonito. All these dresses come with pockets. But the printed dresses are all sold out.




Love the colour but this does not come with pocket.

From tracyeinny.

From uniqlo.



Bag.
Maybe for my next baby bag, i will get this marc back pack.

Recently I bought some bottoms because i have been eyeing them and they are on discount.

Giordano's 3/4 denim loose pants.


Usual price is $43. And now $26 per piece but must buy minimum 2 pieces.  So i got the first 2 colours.

I also bought a navy eyelet shorts from uniqlo for $19.90. Usual price is $29.90.  All these bottoms come with pockets.  That's what i like. I think i will save the dark blue Giordano 3/4 pants and the navy eyelet shorts for next year CNY.  so i just need to look out nice tops to match them. Save money and Be green for the environment.

Ok will look out for nice tops to match. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...