Thursday, July 26, 2018

Time line for July 2018

What have I been doing..

Taking care of eldest's pet.




Trying new stall at Amoy. Kueh kueh soso only.

Went to youngest's mid year performance. She has grown up so much.

Taking beautiful sky pictures.


Thinking new tea to try?

Running office errands.

Thinking whether will have super heavy rain everyday?

Thinking of who to give or how to re-use item.


Gave this to a colleague.


Trying dim sum.


Looking at all my kids' drawings and how they have evolved.


Sold this at Carousell for only $5. Hope the buyer will find it useful.







Finding birthday gift for husband. Hope he like this and can use for long. Expensive present. Still not a fan of Samsung.



Trying out snacks in office.


That's about it.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...