Monday, July 16, 2018

Admiralty Park

Vesak day holiday.  We made our way to admiralty park to have some fun, sun etc.  You can take bus 903 from woodlands interchange and alight at the 2nd stop. Cross the road and you can see the park.

Very crowded. But many slides and there is a sand playground too.










Is quite fun. I think adult can also slide down and have some fun.

Then we went to have a walk at the park. Saw a big lizard again.




 This leaf is bigger than my sister's face.  


Mangrove that i do not get to see often.





Another waterway that you can see our neighbour, Johor Bahru.  Too bad, we did not bring out passport. Or else we can go and have lunch.







Very fulfilling day.  I had fun walking around, breathing fresh air. Can't wait for my next walk. At the end of the park, we took bus 856 to woodlands interchange.  Or you can take the opposite side 856 to yishun.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...