Saturday, July 14, 2018

Old and New pets

Eldest went to a farm excursion and the owner rewards him with 2 quail birds for his good term 2 exam result.  Eldest gave 1 bird to his friend. So here we are with a new bird pet.

Find this fish tank too small for it. So got a bigger cage for it.


The bird is still going strong.  I heard eldest friend's bird has died. Feel sad.

Another death new. My mother's house old dog had also passed away.  She was almost 15 years old. A really old dog in dog's year. She waited all of us, even my kids to visit her last time before she goes. With not much strength, she would bark last time when she sees us.




Here are some old pictures when she was younger. I still remember when she first came. I have to spoon feed her with milk. She was around 3 months old. She always bully me.  I will sleep with her in the living room. Once, everyone traveled. I have to take care of her for 2 weeks.  And i fell sick and was quite bad, i still got to get up to feed and take care of her. Those were the days.





She was always looking for food and food. I will miss her and the time we spent together. I hope she had a great time with me too. May we meet again.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...