Sunday, July 8, 2018

Youngest's Birthday Celebration 2018

This year youngest only requests for birthday is to have celebration in school. So did not really go.

Dinner at Al Forno East Coast.


Enjoying a glass of wine.






Packed lunch from zi char stall since it is mother's day weekend.  Avoid crowd and can eat at peace.



Birthday celebration in school.  Request no.1 Balloons.

Request no 2. Frozen theme.








Distributing her cake.

Request no.4 lollipop.




Feeling happy even on the way back home.

Some stuff for eldest.
Special jelly cake for my princess!

My yearly wish for my kids, hope they will stay healthy and happy. Do not moody and do your best!

Hope youngest will always be like this. Dote and love by all of us.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...