Friday, July 6, 2018

Childcare closure

Youngest's childcare closed for a day. I wanted to bring her to Science centre.  When i reached, it was closed as it was on a Monday.  So we ended up at Jem.

At least, she is having fun.




Playing...





We saw this again.  Now is like everywhere. Maybe the next time when i see this and not so crowded, will let the kids go in and try. But i find the space a bit small.   

After lunch, we made our way to Kallang.  She is exhausted and have a good time napping in the stroller.

Kallang water play. Eldest and youngest have fun with water.  


Dinner at kallang wave mall.
Nice chicken rice. But each serving around $10.  Add on is around $5-7.

Simple 1 day outing for all.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...