Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Botanic Garden

Our weekend walk at the park.

My 1st time bus ride with charging port! Cool!

Fishes and tortoise.

Cloudy day.

Can you see the squirrel?

Clearer?

Lots of fluid.

Having fun at swing too.

Beautiful orchids. Is the orchids exhibition.  And this year, Singaporean is free.  So here we are to enjoy the beautiful orchids display.












Spider web.


So much green.  Today is a nice weather to walk.  Cool n not sunny.  Very nice exhibition with wide range of orchids. A great place for the kids to run about.

Hungry after the walk.

Enjoying my ice thai tea.

Dinner at Takashimaya.



Japanese rice.
Looks good.




The kids do not really the rice.  Next time should stick with noodles.

Street show at Orchard Road.

Enjoy free music. 

Time to go home.  Have walked for quite long hours.  Need to recharge.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...