Saturday, August 12, 2017

The Bedok MarketPlace

After many weeks of talking about it, I finally get to go and try!


Many nice deco.  Must go early to 'chop' place especially those with fans. Quite a variety of food selections. Those popular ones must queue!













The kids enjoy looking at how ramen are made.

Here comes the food.





When we reached around 6plus in the evening, I find the place a bit warm. Around 7plus crowd start to come.  Around 8 things are cooler and a number of things were sold out.  But there are other choices.  

Price range from $10 to $20. Nice place and many types of foods.  Too bad there is no direct bus from my place else I don't mind going there for meals.  

Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...