Monday, August 7, 2017

Another Carousell Sale

What sort of internet user are you?

I am more of a social user. Definitely not an expert.  Still got so much to learn.  I use it because it is convenient for me.  Like keeping a blog, where i can store my diary and photos.

Now i also put my preloved items on Carousell to sell.  Not much demand but hope slowly can sell off some item.

Recently i sold another item. Preloved nursing dress.  Worn only once.  Sold at $15.  This time round Via local mailing.

Here is the dress.




I hope the buyer like it.  Anyway i went to change the status to sold and the buyer cannot give me a feedback.  What bad luck!

These few days have been pretty down.  Hope things will get better.  Trying to motivate myself. Positive thoughts etc.

Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...