Monday, August 14, 2017

Shiseido 7 Lights Powder Illuminator

I saw the YouTube on this and i love its simple instruction.  So i ask my husband to get for me at the airport during one of his work trip.

Not cheap. But really very pretty.  

Actually the box is very nice but my makeup bag has pencil markings so the box get :p


The casing is simple and nice.

The brush is very soft.

Looking good.

I love it.  I feel that it brightens up my face especially now i am tanner.  The lighter colour are for highlighting and the dark colours are for contour.  Then use all again for finish.  Really simple to use with.  

However bad luck struck on me and i kept dropping it and now it spoils. The colour all mixed up and so...  I still use it as it will be such a waste to throw away.  Sad.  Don't think will buy again.  Maybe will look for a cheaper alternative.  And hope the effect will be as good as this.  

Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...