Monday, August 28, 2017

Istana visit

During National day period, there was an art function organised by Singapore Art Museum at Istana. Really look forward such event to bring my kids there.  I think is a must place to visit in Singapore if you got the chance.  Just like the White House in Washington or Buckingham Palace in London.

If I don't remember wrongly, I only been to Istana once and that was many many years ago.

So we pack our picnic map and tried to leave the house early that Sunday.  I am worried will have long queue.  Was surprised not much queue.  Secure is tight.  No scissors or sharp item in bag.  I have to throw away my scissors again.  


Finding the right spot to rest.  The grass was fantastic.  Really nice just to sit around and enjoy the breeze.




Kids drawing for the art event.  In the end we packed lunch and had it here as we cannot bear to go.

Kids just love to run about.


Other art activities.  Kids have so much fun.


Japanese garden.

The main building.



No photograph in the main building. Only 1st floor was opened for viewing.  On our way back.


Our national flower, Vanda 'Miss Joaquim'.

It was a lovely time at the Istana. Really cannot bear to go.  Hope we will get the chance to come again and picnic.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...