Thursday, August 24, 2017

Beers

Trying out all the beers that we bought online.  From Thirsty craft beer, Redmart etc.

Here are some that we tried.










It is nice to have something cooling especially in our hot weather and after a long, hard day.

Usually my husband and I will share just a beer or cider for the day so that we will not over drink.   I prefer cider.

Sometimes we will have a bottle of Moscato.  Too bad i dislike wine as red wine is beneficial for us.

Saw an acticle on natural wine.  Not sure how does it tastes.  Will buy one and try if i happen to see it.  Have you try before?  Wonder will it taste different.  Will update.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...