Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Goals for myself

1. More happy thoughts. Everyday i rush to work and home to take care of the 2 kids.  Really tire and really hate hearing negtives stuff.  Must appreciate life and health that enable me to do things.
2. Recycling things.
    - DIY yarn from tops
To be greener.  Really hope people can be more aware of our environmental issues that we are facing.  By just doing a little bit, it will make a difference.  Must think of new ways to be green.  Thinking of growing more plants but already quite busy.  So it can be a challenge to spend time on this.
3. Exercise
4. Stop buying so much!

Hope i can achieve them especially my recycle diy.  Planning to do some craft as christmas gift. Hope i can make it.

Will keep you update on my goals.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...