Thursday, August 17, 2017

Final leg of Southern Ridges

Our weekend walk.  Task: to complete our Southern ridges.

This time round we start our walk from Labrador Mrt station to Hortpark.  Quite a distance.  Here what we found.

A tunnel to Alexandra Technopark.

Hortpark map.

Deco at Hortpark.



Crossplay at Hortpark!





More deco at hortpark.


Beautiful flowers.



Time to play!


Scarecrow.


Where to walk?

"The left is bigger than my face?", eldest said.


Kent ridge park. Canopy walk.




Long way up.  So hot!


The view.



We managed to completed the walk but lost our way at Kent ridge.  Finally we found our way to NUH or Kent Ridge Station. Even had our dinner there.

It is quite tough to walk in such hot weather but we work as a team. Taking turn to carry youngest and encourage eldest to continue to walk. We may not realise but I think we achieve more than completing the walk.

And hope there will be more to come.
Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...