Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tampines hub

Tampines hub is really big.  There are so many place for us to slowly discover.

It has swimming pool, sheltered jogging tracks, aircon and outdoor studying areas.  Playground even though i find it rather small.  Jumping castles at two different locations.  One at basement and one at level four.

Here are some pictures on level four.



Beanie zone.

Home team NS for laser quest and clip n climb. Looks really fun.  A place i will bring my kids to try.




There is also bowling alley, karaoke and library.  And many others that i do not know.  Definitely will bring my kids to come here to explore more. And food to try too.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...