Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Yummy food

Feeling hungry right now so here are some good food pictures for myself.

Power snack pack for myself.

Simple yet beautiful cake from The Patissier.

Every week must have.

Muffins.

Taiwan egg cake.


Order from Redmart.

Mix home cooked food with herbal chicken, pork rib and taiwan shi lin snacks for hubby's birthday.

Apple strudel with maccons as birthday day cake.

Homemade cup coaster.

Using it in office.

Free bakkwa.

$1 starbuck drink.

Taiwan desserts.

Homemade tempura and curry rice.


Packed Stuff'd. Mexican and Turkish food.

Look small but very filling.

Famous soya chicken and char siew noodle from Hawker Chan Soya Sauce Chicken, a Michelin One star hawker stall at Chinatown.

Very good Moscato.

Steamboat.

Still hungry after looking at all these.  Wonder what to eat next.  Cant wait.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...