Tuesday, August 22, 2017

How do i entertain my young ones?

Beside doing park/nature walks.  Here are some easier stuff i do with my kids.  Especially when the dad is not around.

Playground for the kids to run about.

Skating around.

Playing at corridor. Playing marbles, chalk drawing and sometimes water balloons or washing up the floors.


Art and craft.

Window shopping if you have to get out of the house.

Toys time.  Lego etc.  I bought this snow flakes on the internet.  Quite similar to blocks.

I am rather lazy so i prefer to do simple things for myself and my kids. Do you have simple games or task to share with? Hope to hear more.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...