Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Online window shopping with Love, Bonito, Zolora etc

Pros on online shopping is that I can shop at anytime anywhere. Not like last time, must wait around 11am then shops starts to open.

Current favourite online site: Love, Bonito.

I love this dress in blue and there is a sale for it.  But i did not buy because i told my son, we do not need to keep buying for new things.  And i should do what i preached.

New design.  Dress without pockets.




With pockets.


New colour.

Nice but too expensive.

Exploring zolora. Some dresses are really cheap.

This dress is less than $15.

This pair of shoes has quite similar design as Victoria beckham and much cheaper but no size.
Other nice dresses.



From Dressabelle.

Form lollyrouge.  This design is nice but does not have pocket.

I have not buy a dress for awhile.  I hope i will keep this track record.  And hope can also cut down on buying things for my kids as I have been buying stuff for them.  Must cut back!!

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...