Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tampines One Rooftop Playground

On one of Sunday, wanted to bring my kids for a swim but my youngest gave us problem so end up we didn't make it to the pool. Instead we went to the rooftop playground at Tampines One for a short water play.

We have not been there for awhile.  It is not really my favourite choice as my eldest did gotten hand foot mouth disease right after a visit there.  So i tend to avoid it.  But for a quick and short fun, it is very convenient for us to visit it.

Having fun.













Actually not a really big area but nonetheless the kids enjoy themselves.  It was the first time for my youngest so she is still exploring and careful with the whole set up.  Maybe next visit she will be better.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...