Monday, July 3, 2017

Online shopping : Pomelo

Saw tops selling at $5 each on Pomelo website.  $5 for a top is really cheap.  So decided to give it a try.

Wanted to get something to go over my airsim.  Black and white colour are sold out for my size.  Here are some other colour available.  Should have bought grey but wanted to try some colour.  So i got the light blue. Maybe should have bought the navy but i have 1 or 2 navy tops.




Have not try it on.  Will talk more when i tried.

I also bought a white tee.  Not sure why i buy this as i already got a white cotton on tee.  No worries white tee is very versatile.  Will get to wear it eventually.

I think $5 for a top is really good deal.  Somemore 1st purchase is free delivery.  So really great time to try.  Without free delivery, it will make me think twice to buy.  hope i wear them soon.  Meanwhile will keep lookibg out for good deal to share.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...