Friday, July 28, 2017

Youth day @ Esplanade

Now kids are so fortunate. There are so many events out there for them to enjoy.

During youth day, I happened to bring my kids to Esplanade. There are many events for everyone. Deco.

We are waiting to enter a performance.  Can you see my youngest wearing a teira? Costed me $8 for it! Life with girl can be hard.

Concert hall.  The kids' first performance.  Eldest enjoys but youngest don't really.


Cute cafe but we didnt try.  Went for a walk.

Outdoor performance.



Walking along Esplande pedestrian bridge.


Towards the Clifford Pier - the Fullerton Hotel.




Seldom walk around this area.  We were like tourists, taking pictures and enjoying the sights.

Wedding at the pier.  Very beautiful.


Today is a very simple trail.  We just continue to explore a small bit of the empty raffles place and find dinner.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...