Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Kidzania, Singapore

This June holiday, I did not plan much for my eldest because I do not have much leave to spare and I do not want to make it a habit that holiday we must spend a lot on it.

However, my husband and I will try to free ourselves at least once a week to spend some time with my eldest.

So for the last week of the holiday, i took a day leave to bring my eldest out.  He chose Kidzania out of Clip n climb by HomeTeamNS and Bounce Inc.

So early in the morning after breakfast, we took a train to Sentosa.  Train was crowded as it was a Thursday morning.  He experience the peak hour.

Here we are.

It was also very crowded here.  Long queue.



Getting his money.

Getting his passport.

Every where is people.  A lot of queuing.  Queuing for his first task.

 I heard weekend is worse.


Learning to be a police officer.

Meanwhile i am outside taking pictures.


Getting ready.

Police office in action.

More pictures.


So what is next? CSI!


Time to be CSI.

Looking for clues.

Eye test for driving licence.

Queuing for his driving lesson.

I busy taking pictures again and getting a quick lunch bite for him.


Driving class.


Getting his practical driving.


Here he goes.


Time to open his own bank account with Maybank.


Queuing for next task.

Girl stuff.  Wonder will my youngest enjoy being here cos most of the age limit is 6 years and above.


SCDF.



Class time.



More pictures.


Ready for action.



Man in action. Putting out fire.


Job done.

Then we move to 2nd level.  We miss the pilot. All slot taken up.


He decide to be a scientist cos will have free #Yakult!

So much to learn.




Finally....

Time to be a vault officer.

A cinema but we don't have time for it.


Here come the vault office.

Finding their way.


I also busy looking around.


We left with the last activity for the day.  We went for the least queue.  To get a degree!  Ah time to study again.




Last minute shopping to spend the hard earn money.

Actually not much to spend as all the stuff are quite expensive.



It was a really busy day.  No time to rest.  From 11am to 6pm, we are busying running around checking out what he wants to play.  He definitely enjoys himself and making decisions on his own. Rather expensive tickets and 1 day is not enough to cover all the careers.  Hope there are cheaper tickets option and we will be back for more fun.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...