Monday, July 10, 2017

Hp Family Night at Universal Studio

My cousin's husband is working in HP.  So this year, their family night is at Universal Studio and he managed to get more tickets at a discounted price for us.

So here we are.  Even bought my mother who has never been there.

On our way there at around 5pm, suddenly there was a down pour.  Luckily the walk way got shelter.  So it is not that bad.

Reached Sentosa.

Did not get the chance to take a lot of photos as we are busily queuing for rides.  Even my youngest at 3 enjoys the rides.

Something i will never dare to try.

Mummy deco.


Far far away land. shrek.



We missed the firework as it rained heavily again.  Everyone is drenched.  Luckily, we managed to get a cab at the resort world taxi stand so it is not that bad.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...