Thursday, July 20, 2017

Food in my life

I usually boil soup for my kids. However sometimes i will try something different, in case they get bore with it.  So this week I try steaming a big bowl of eggs with pork, shiitake mushroom and carrots.

Last minute, cutting all the ingredients. Very time consuming.  Nevertheless was happy when the kids enjoyed it.

However the second time i tried to steam it, it failed.  Not sure what went wrong. Maybe way too much egg or water not hot enough.  No matter what i will definitly try again when i have the time to prepare the ingredients.

Father's day gift from Thirsty Craft Beer shop.

All the beers.

We ordered Pasta mania via Honestbee.  The kids love it.

Trying out the beer from Thirsty Craft Beer shop.



Packed thai lunch from Tanjong Pagar hawker centre.

Tom yum bee hoon.

Jenny's cookie from HongKong. Gift from my cousin.

Coke float. Miss A&W root beer float.

Cakes from Awfully Chocolate and Cedele.

Packed spinach soup for lunch at Tanjong Pagar hawker.

Another beer.

Packed bee hoon lunch.

Kaya and durian rolls from Good and Rich cake shop.  Now each roll costs $8, really expensive and the durian does not taste as good as before.  Maybe next time will just buy the kaya roll.

Another beer.  More of the stout.

Life is good. At least i get to eat food that i like and I don't get hungry.  What else to ask for!

Be contented.  Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...