Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Children's Biennale

Saw many posts on this and for this June holiday, we have not been to any museum.  Planning to go and meet up with friends. However, last minute friends cancel.  Didn't want to further disappoint the kids, decide to proceed with it.

So National Gallery Singapore, here we come.  I love museum especially Singapore ones as they are mostly free for Singapore citizen.  A great place for kids, adults to explore especially in our warm environment.

Giant yellow ball floating in the air.

Children's Biennale.  We kick start with Homogenizing and Transforming World.  The ball changes colour once you press the ball.

They enjoy press and hitting the balls.



Rock and Sphere.  Trying to be strong?


The Obliteration Room.  $2 donation for a sheet of sticker.



Maybe next time my new place should paint it white and just such stickers as decorations.

Firewalk: A Bridge of Embers.

Uses of mirrors. Very smart and very real.





Being yourself. Shading.




Keppel Centre for Art Education.

Seriously building and creating.




The Blue who swims all this way.







From Rocher to Kallang.



Short lunch break at the Courtyard Cafe by Owl.



Continue with our tour.  The Connet in Blue.



Ceiling design.

The bridge.

Fun with chinese calligraphy.


This Changed My Life











A well spent 6 hours at the museum and we still didn't cover all the areas.  I have friends who went twice.  Maybe if i can will bring the kids back for more fun. Even my youngest also enjoys so much running around.

The exhibition end after 8th of October.  So don't miss it.  Have fun.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...