Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Kidsstop

I have heard so much from Kidsstop @ Science center.  I even signed up for its newsletter.  I always hope that i can bring my eldest for its workshop cos it seems so fun.  So this June holiday, I decide to bring my kids there since my eldest have not get the chance to visit it for his June Holiday.

Anyway my youngest also enjoys exploring things and has not been there.   So am i.

Here we are.

Playground beside the ticket counter.

My kids were having fun.

Ticket for kids is by morning or afternoon session.  Each round is $30.  We signed on the annual pass as it costs $90 per year and adult is free. So i must come three times to make full use of it!

Decorations.


There are a few stations and each teachs different science area.

Playing with balls.



Being an archaeologist!  Having fun with sand.


Learning different planets.

Wind powder.

Typhoon simulator.  Not very nice.

A look inside.


Climbing up. My youngest at age 3 loves it even thought i find it quite high.

For the younger ones.

I cannot remember the cafe name outside kidszone.  But the food is good and healthier but price is slightly more expensive than MacDonald.


In the end, after lunch, we went back again as the kids are having too much fun and they have not finishing exploring the different stations.

A mart and cooking area for the kids to play.

Learning different scents.



Tv showing What make the foods?

Making show.

Under the sea.

Learning our body.


Even at 4pm, they still hesitated to leave.

I think is a great place to spend a day.  Adults can learn with kids and explore different sections.  Please noted that once it reach its quote, it will not allow any more guest in.  So do come early and check any school outing.

Luckily we didnt buy any other ticket for science centre etc.

Maybe next time we will try omi theater.  Now we need to head home.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...