Saturday, October 29, 2016

What I did on Sunday

My kids and I accompanied my mother to exercise at the park.


It was fun.  We even went to catch pokemon, my eldest favorite.

Then afternoon as my eldest sister got a 1 room flat at north side of Singapore. Excited so we went and take a look.  Very far from my place. Station is also long walk away.

On the way to her place, i saw this designated smoking point.  This is the first time I saw this so find it interesting.  I guess it may be good and bad to have such point for smoker.

This is the main door.

You have to roll pineapple at your new place so that you will have good fortune.

Checking the tiles.  Can try using umbrella or coin to knock on the tiles.  Make sure they don't sound hollow.  Check any cracks.

Kitchen and bathroom floor tiles and wall no holes in between as water may sip in eventually.

Forget to took some pictures of her place.  Small but good.  No need much packing.  Always my dream to have such small place.

Haha. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...