Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pictures for this week

This week did not do much. Husband out for work.  So always rushing home to take care of kids.
Plus hp is slow and being difficult. Lol.

So far it has been a gloomy week. Raining off and on but it is still very humid.  Cooler will be nicer.

Saw some nice dresses from Love and Bravery, especially the first one.  But i just bought two dresses from Dressabelle.  Sad plus the price is around $40 each dress. Expensive.


Plus my friend whom we seldom contact was suddenly in news.  She was accused of knocking down a dog.  However some say is not her.  Mix feeling.  Sometimes we just have to open our hearts. Social media can be good but it can also be negative.  Thus listen with open hearts.  There is always two side of a story.  

Cute cookies to end this post.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...