Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Crabtree & Evelyn

Jojoba oil moisturising body lotion



Smell: light pleasant scent
Colour: white
Texture: Light weight cream
Review: a long long ago gift from a friend.  As a sahm, i seldom apply cream as creamy hand very difficult to do house chores.

Now working, i have more time applying it and do not need to keep washing hands.  This is a cteam is non greasy.  Lotion able to easily absorbs to skin.  Linger a light scent.  Very gentle, suitable for Singapore weather.  Not sure of its price but i am sure costs more than $30. However, it contains paraben so do not think i will buy again.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...