Monday, October 10, 2016

Recap 1st week of October

Happy belated children's day.

Was raining.


Took a bus with the 2 monsters to Thomson medical.  Have fun catching pokemon.

Now kids are more "fortunate"! Clown on the house to cheer kids at hospital.


Nice balloons.


There was also free hand paintings for kids.

Was still raining in the afternoon so went to airport again.  Was crowded.  Play at the playground.

And did some drawing on the floor, with fantastic view.

Nice deco to take pictures.

That's round out how we spent our children's day.  Hope they had fun.

Initially everything was quite good. However on Sun, things turn bad.  Feeling moody and sad.

Hmmm...


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...