Sunday, October 16, 2016

2016 Halloween

Halloween is coming.  Will get to see a lot of pumpkins.  Now there are so many designs and decorations available.



The first time i experienced Halloween was in 2009. I was in Stockholm with my husband, boyfriend then.  I was accompanying him for his work trip.  Back then, i have so much time walking around and Halloween was not celebrated in Singapore.

Even the hotel has decorations for it.  Not sure i have the pictures anymore.

Time files.  Miss those time.  But can only wait till next year end to travel as this year end, I can't.  Sad.  Maybe March should travel a bit and see spring.  I always travel during autumn cos is near my birthday and Chirstmas.  The season that i love most.  March travel, something to sleep on it.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...