Friday, October 21, 2016

Things in my life

Some pictures i took during the week.
Everyone is crazy about pokemon. Even the lamp post is pokemon ball.  Only my son realised such stuff.  Haha.

It used to be so popular.  My husband wants to try the latte but i don't allow him.  He better don't try them in Taiwan.

Apple cider and 🍺 which i will like to try.  Hope my husband will get some when he is back from Taiwan.

Beautiful xmas reward chart from My Piano Room.

Happened to go Bukit Merah.  Been years since I went there.

Gloomy Wednesday.  How I wish everyday is like this.  Haha. I think i will love London.

A site near Tanah Merah.  It used to be a little hill with lots of grass and tree.  Less than a month it has transformed to this for new property project.  Sad i didn't manage to get the pictures before this.  I have missed it.
Hope next time I will not miss it again.  Should take the pictures before time changes them.

Tata.  Happy weekend.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...