Sunday, October 23, 2016

Saturday outing

Saturday after my eldest's class. We went to Marine Bay Sands to catch Pokemon and have a walk.

Other than too sunny and hot, really a nice place to walk about.



Super heroes cafe @ MBS.  Too early to eat so we didn't get to try it. Maybe next time.

Nice looking cup cakes.

 Cakes.
 Ice creams.

Surprise playground for the kids to play around. Even my youngest has fun.

Flying kites but not sure you can see them.

We walked till Marina Bay Link Mall to see what to have for dinner. Most shops are closed. Luckily Din Tai Fung is opened and not so crowded.

It was a fun day.  Too bad MBS hotel rate is too expensive or else don't mind to bring the 2 monsters for a staycation.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...