Saturday, October 15, 2016

Husband's work trip purchase

Husband went to Stockholm for work so asked him to buy stuff from DFS and at Frankfurt airport as they are cheaper.


How i wish i can go and shop on my own.  But better than nothing. What did i buy?

1. Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux (around $80)

2. Longchamp Le Pliage Neo (medium size) @ abount $200. Actually I already have the smallest size but find it a bit too small.  So bought this. Just realised this is not as big as my Longchamp medium size tote bag.

Hope it is big enough for all my stuff with my baby carrier.  Else will be what a waste.

3. Swarovski crystal solitaire stud earrings for $100.

Forget to ask him to check Chanel bag.  Haha.

Anyway just read a news that London has become the cheapest market for LV goods.  Should ask my husband to go his London office.  However LV bags are usually quite heavy not suitable for me. Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...