Monday, October 10, 2016

Latest buy from Love and Bravery.

Have washed it but looks like it needs to be ironed but i am too lazy to do it.  Maybe during the week will do.  However, i have been busy and tire and my kids are still unwell. So very tire.

A couple of weekend Love and Bravery had 8% off again but really don't think i should buy anymore.

Recently really bought a lot of stuff.

Other dresses from Love and bravery, Uniqlo, Love, Bonito and Dressabella.  Skirt from Uniqlo.

Then my husband helped me buy Chanel eye gel, swarovski earring and Longchamp bag at the airport.

Still thinking to buy Anello back pack.

Finally still need to look for a formal pair of sandals or heel for wedding dinner.  Checking out stuff at tao bao.

Wow like still need to buy a lot of stuff.  But because my kids are unwell. Really no mood to do much shopping.

2 weeks ago was rushing to hosiptal, work and accompany my youngest.  So last last Saturday spent some quality with my youngest.  Bought her to the airport to see airplane.  Saw nice decos at the airport.


Airport is really a nice place to go. There are playgrounds, drawing and places to walk about for kids.  Sometimes i wonder where else to bring my kids especially at the east side.

Maybe during the December holiday will bring my kids to the snow city.  Have not been there before.  Will try to source for cheap tickets.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...