Thursday, October 20, 2016

Online shopping

Early October, Love, Bonito finally updated their sale page. One of the sales item is the item I have been eyeing.  From $42 to $38.  About 10% discount.  The sale price is still quite expensive than my usual dresses that I bought.  However, my husband says is quite a nice dress and you cannot deny their stuff are good quality.

Received the purchase.

Try it on. How do I look?

Some dresses i saw and find them not bad.

1. From dressabelle but i think sold out.

2 & 3. From Love,Bonito.
Nice dress but i find my dresses all single tone.  This costs $38 and the latter costs $48.


4 & 5. Both from Love & Bravery.  The below costs $39.90.  The light grey only available in store I think as I don't see in the web.


Anyway i did not go and check out the stores.  Don't waste money.  Haha.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...