Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Morning last skin regime (continue) - Sun protection

For my sun protection, I usually have more than a choice to choose cos I like to alternate and try new products.  Currently, I have Biore UV - Bright Face Milk, Clarins UV Plus HP and Badger Aloe Vera Board Spectrum SPF 30  Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion.  

Biore UV is my all time favorite. 


I prefer the white bottle but quite difficult to get.  A lot of place don't carry it.  And the price keeps increasing.  Waston is selling around $15 but you can get it around $13 at Chinatown.  My husband's current Taiwan trip also could not find it.  It is light weight.  Easily absorb and non-greasy.  After apply for a minute, I can apply my make up.  

Clarins UV Plus HP is slightly thicker but made the skin more radiant. 



Take slightly longer to absorb.  Of course this is more expensive.  I got it from DFS so slightly cheaper but I cannot remember its price.  

Lastly is Badger's Zinc Oside Sunscreen Lotion.  




First time try, got it from iherb.  Around $20 plus.  Should have get a baby sunscreen so that I can share with my boy.  I find it quite thick.  Thickest among the three and take the longest to absorb.  Once absorb, no greasy feeling.  Still quite easy to apply.  Quite big tube so can last for awhile.  Next time will get a baby sunscreen so that can share with my son as he does not use that often.  

After sunscreen, I will proceed with my makeup.  Of course now as I am not working, I don't really put on that much make up.  Next post, I will talk on my night skin care regime.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...