Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cheap mobile phone and Uniqlo promotion

My current hand phone is my husband old HTC model, which is going to down soon.  Very slow and insensitive.  Usually my mobile contract is for my husband to buy hand phone that he will like to try and thus my contract is still on going.  So cannot change a new hand phone.  Actually I am quite easy with hand phone.  As long can take and store many quality picture, surf net, check email, call and check bus application.  

Saw this advertisement, thought it is quite a good hand phone for this budget and some more without a contract.  


Less than $200 if you pre-order it before 30 April 2014.  Had ask my husband to pre-order for me, don't know will get it or not.  Only con is that it does not have radio.  Hope the camera is as good as my current one.  In the ad, it mentioned there is red but when my husband registers, no more red.  Sad.  

By 1st of May will know, keep you update on the status. 

By the way, Uniqlo is having promotion for its normal and Airism bra top from now till 29 April.  Price range from $14.90 to $19.90.  


Now I am more busty so I carry it better.  Bought black and white.  Still thinking of whether to get more color but don't think so, save money.  Will try soon and hope it is as good as it stated.  

Happy weekend.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...