Friday, April 4, 2014

Skin regime - Day - eye and moisturizer

For night, after cleanser, off and on I will use toner.  I know I should use it daily but sometimes laziness wins.  Toner is very important as it helps to clean the last bits of dirt from your face.  Ok I will try to use it more often and during my confinement, I will use it as I will wash less face during the period.  

For morning, I will then apply eye care and moisturizer.  For eye care, I will alternate between Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye and Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Eye Gel.  I like Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye.  It is not too creamy or oily.  Just nice for me.  It moisturize the eye area well.  Costed more than $50.  Cannot remember.  


Alba Botanica's eye gel is light weight and refreshing.  



Good for Singapore's hot and humid weather.   Affordable too, if I didn't remember correctly , it is less than $20.  However it's pump is not too good so sometimes will pump slightly more than you require.  

As for moisturizer, I am currently using Laneige - Water Bank Moisture Cream.  


My first time try for Laneige's product.  My friend happened to go Korea so ask her to help me buy.  Actually she got the wrong one for me as I wanted the gel cream but during my first and second trimester, my skin was really very dry.  So this cream helps a lot.  A blessing in disguise.  It is indeed much cheaper to buy from Korea as a cream and a cleanser costed me less than S$60.  The cream is really quite moisturizing.  Nice fragrant.  The only thing I don't like is it comes in a tub.  So I have to use a spatula.  Troublesome.  Prefer lotion in the bottle.  And next time if I will buy again, I will buy the gel cream instead as it is more suitable for combination skin.  

Actually before my skin gets so dry, I am trying Zia - Herbal Moisture Gel.  




Quite good.  Light weight and lightly scented.  Good for combination to oily skin.  Even my husband likes it.  Costed around $20.  I bought from iherb to try.  However the bottle not tightly secure so easier to spill out especially when it is delivered to me.  However I think iherb no longer carry this.  Sad.  

Nowadays I buy more from iherb as to cut costs and more organic products.  Hope they will carry more brands and products and not freeze out products.  So that I can have more choices.  Lol.  

Have a nice weekend.  Cheers.  


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...