Friday, April 18, 2014

Mango's Deal



This Mango cross body bag looks not bad but a bit small or else I might make use of this deal.  Not that I got stuff to buy from Mango.  But quite a good deal if you like this bag.  

Still looking for a cross body bag but have not find one that suit my budget.  Actually I wanted to buy a bag from Asos but it was out of stock.  Sad.  So currently using my existing bag from Pretty Fit but slightly too big and heavy for what I am looking.  


Anyway maybe I can use it and spoil it so that I can clear some old stuff from my cupboard.  

Happy long weekend.  Happy Good Friday and Easter!


Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...