Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Night skin care regime

My night regime is much simpler as I need to entertain my son.  So usually I will try to simplify as much as I can.  After removing makeup, will be cleanser and toner.  

For cleanser, please look at my morning cleanser.  So after cleanser for night, off and on I will use toner.  I know I should use it daily but sometimes laziness wins.  Toner is very important as it helps to clean the last bits of dirt from your face.  Ok I will try to use it more often and during my confinement, I will use it as I will wash less face during the period.  Currently, I am using Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner.  


Not very sure whether it is really effective but quite like its herbal scent.  

Then I will apply a serum or oil.  On hand I have Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kenzoki Face Phenomenon Deep Moisturizing Serum.  Actually last time I am always very lazy to apply products at night.  Mainly due to laziness and forgetfulness but when my skin was so tight during my first and second trimester, I remember to do so.  So now I still try to keep this habit.  Sometimes I still skip it to let my skin breath for a night.  

Initially I don't really like Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  



I find it oily and messy.  Even thought it does absorb to my combin skin after a while.  However I find it rather useful for dry skin.  Really keep dry skin plump.  No wonder my mum like it so much.  I almost finish my bottle during my first and second trimester.  Of course the scent is wonderful with lavender.  

Kenzoki Face Phenomenon Deep Moisturizing Serum has refreshing scent and works for all skin type.  


I got it real cheap from its office sales as last time my office is at Great World City, where a number of the beauty brands are there.  So when they having office sales, there will be notification.  Usually during these office, it will be long queues so must go early.  Miss those days. 

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...