Thursday, April 3, 2014

Comeback


I have been away from my blog for awhile.  Changing jobs, expecting etc.  A period of more downs than ups.  Now things are slightly better even though I'm out of job but relaxing and waiting for my newborn arrival in May.  Last week, my eldest was down with hand foot mouth disease.  Busy.  Been cooking, cleaning and cooking.  Luckily, my husband took leave to stay home with us.  Now my energy level is at all time low.  Hope thing will improve.  

After giving birth, my plan is to be a stay home mum for my two kids as my husband and I feel that that the newborn is too young to go for infant care.  Plus with the new baby, my eldest will like to have our attention too.  So hoping to be at home more, even though with tighter budget, less subsidiary, I hope I can have better care for both my kids.  My only worries is I'm not use to it.  After working for more than 10 years, it seems strange not working.  Plus it is more demanding with kids.  No time off, no shopping....  Of course I also don't have much choice as we don't have a lot of family support.  So if your parents or in laws wants to help, you should be grateful.  Because having family support make things much easier.  

So meanwhile, I should spend some time doing what I like such as blogging before time is running out for me. 

Life now is so much simpler as I don't really need to dress up to work.  Weather is so hot.  So now I am usually in shorts and sleeveless top without much make up.  Of course I still use the basic skincare - Cleanser, toner and moisturize.  Day time don't forget sunblock, very important. The sun is so strong.  

So as usual I will start with my skincare regime.  What have I been using.  

For cleanser, morning wash, I am using The Body Shop - Tea Tree Facial Wash.  I love it's refreshing feeling and scent.  Really pick you up.  However due to my pregnancy, my skin has become less combination to normal. 




So sometimes I will use my night wash cleanser - Kiehl's Acai Damage-Minimizing Cleanser.  



I like this as it has the best scent for Kiehl's product.  Gentle and not drying.  But I think Kiehl's has stopped this range, which I find a bit sad as my mum and I quite like this range.  Very suitable for normal skin.  Plus anti-oxidant.  

Ok, time for my bath.  Weather is too hot and humid.  

Luckily today I decided to do mask.  I have a sheet mask - My Beauty Diary's Chocolate Truffle in the fridge that is expiring today.  



Don't really like chocolate so was hesitating to use it till now.  Luckily the scent is not overwhelming.  Thank God.  

Have a good day.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...