Friday, April 11, 2014

Tuesday excursion

So angry, I almost finish writing a blog and it accidentally gone.  Now I must rewrite.  

Was talking weekend I have less time to blog, as I tend to spend time with my son and husband.  Being a housewife, I also don't have much time too.  House chores, marketing, picking my son from child care more often and cooking.  Time files.  Plus this week I had my monthly checkup so was out for the whole day.  

It was a fun day outing with my husband. We went to the museum as there is a one off exhibition called The People's Collection.  During our dating days, we used to do this type of outing but now less.  I believe with the second baby coming, it will get worse so now must try to do it as and when.  

It was a simple exhibition about past Singapore.  Some pictures.  





Food for the day.  


I don't really go town nowadays so if I go out, I will usually do some shopping.  This time round didn't buy much.  Mostly for the kids.  Bought Buds Mozzie Clear Lotion for my son.  Been using this for awhile.  




Find it quite effective for insert bites. 

Bought a set of baby clothes.  This time round didn't have much hand me down.  Those that I passed to my cousins went missing.  Sad.  Wonder who else to get from.... Hmm...

Need to stop here as today I am trying out a new receipt.  Stir fry chicken mushroom.  Hope it is edible.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...