Thursday, April 24, 2014

Night Skincare Regime

At night, I will still use a makeup remover to remove all trace of impurities for the day.  Currently, I am using Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Cleansing Lotion and Blum Naturals Thick Towelettes.  

I find Nivea Visage Cleansing Lotion cheap and good.  



Price around $8.  Considering there is no parables and silicones.  Easy to use.  

Whereas Blum Naturals Thick Towelettes is more for convenient especially when I am taking care of my son alone.  





No mess.  I got different skin types packs from iherb.  Tried them but cannot really tell the different.  All clean up quite well and don't really dry the skin after usage.  Each packet less than $10.  However once open must use it asap as it will dry up.  I tried MAC wipes of 50, some of the wipes were quite dry at the ending.  


Find it so so.  Prefer Blum Naturals.  Don't think will buy again as to cut cost and not much make up.  

Share with you my mistake, thought this Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads is a makeup remover but don't think so.  



A bit too strong for my liking.  So now I use to wipe my husband's back when there is pimple.  Don't waste.  

Anyway today Wastons is having one day member sales but too lazy to go.  Plus must queue.  Now I am so huge and get tire easily so rather slack at home even though the weather is so hot.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...