Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wish list - Cross body bag

I am thinking of buying a cross body bag cos my Harrods massager bag is spoil.  Sad.  The bag is not cheap and it is brought by my husband when he was in London.  It has been more than three years.  

Initially my budget is around $200 but realized not easy to find one that I like.  But not really willing to spend more as I worry I will not use it that often.  So browsed through Asos, H&M, Mango and Nordstrom to check out as I don't really go out shopping.  

Saw some nice bag.  Looking for more smart casual lady like bag.  Mostly less than $100.  Not sure of its shipping fee.  

From Nordstrom. 


From Asos.  




From H&M.



From Mango.  




So which are nicer?  I wonder.  Maybe one of these day I will go Mango and take a look.  H&M a bit inconvenience.  Will think it through and decide as Asos having discount.  Must make full use of it.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...