Thursday, March 29, 2012

My kind of purse

I always carry bright colour purse/wristlet especially red. I do not usually use wallet as I'm too lazy to organize them. Lol.

Before this Lunar new year, I was looking for a new wristlet. At first, I found 1 at Kate Spade but it is in bright orange. I do not normally carry orange but overall the wristlet was quite sweet (top photo). Cannot really decide whether to buy or not, so decided to think about it. However, when I decided to buy, it was sold out! So sad. Plus later I found out, ORANGE is my this year lucky colour! What a waste :(

Anyway happened to went Orchard Central and saw another wristlet (bottom photo). Quite like it and is cheap. Costs less than S$30 (Kate Spade costs S$150). Without second thought I bought it. Currently, I'm still using it. Hope it can last.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...