Thursday, March 15, 2012

Purchase No 3

Sales at Unity, here I come......

Spend almost S$200 during this visit.  However, I feel with the 20% discount, they quite good buy.  I did not buy a lot as most of the products are for first time trying.

Here are some of the stuff that I bought. 
































I also bought Buds's body cleanser for my boy, which is not taken in the photo as I left it with my in laws. 

Ingredients for Bud First Aid lotion.  I use it for all my son's cut and spots.  It has a light tea tree fragrance. 

















Logona Mint Moisture Fluid.  Maybe this I will let my husband try because it is more for oily, blemish prone skin. 





















A'kin White Tea Aloe Vital Hydration Gel Creme for myself.  Usually I don't use gel creme as I find it a bit too thick.  However, I am going to use it as a night creme so its thickness should be fine. 





















A'kin White Tea & Cornflower, Brightening & Tightening Eye Day Gel.  Even thought it said it is a day gel, I am going to use it for day and night.  A'kin does has a eye cream but I feel eye creme is usually too thick for my skin and scare milia will form. 





















A'kin Sandalwood & Neroli Pure Facial Cleansing Gel





















Will do reviews on them when I'm started using them.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...