Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crystal

I always love crystals and stones. Even though there is no scientific evidence but I believe crystals have healing power that can help to protect and ward off negativity.

I have quite a number of crystals accessories such as bangles, necklace and earrings.  (Should have taken some pictures on them, forgotten, ;p)

Beside accessories, I also fall in love with crystal home ornament such as Star of David Crystal and crystal sculpture of the places I went before. But not a lot of places have crystal sculpture as souvenirs or their prices are quite steep. So till now I only got two of them.  Hope I will soon get new crystal sculpture. 

Here are some pictures of what I got.  My son loves it with the multi colours light on and so do I. 



Oh I also like Swarovski crystal especially its charm.  They are so beautiful but quite expensive.  SO stop buying already.  Off and on or for spacial occasion, my husband will get 1 or 2 new charm for me especially when he cannot think of what gift to buy for me.  ;P

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...