Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My 1st Turkish food

Never thought I will try Turkish food because I am not very adventure with my food.  However, one of my colleagues is Muslin so whenever we have any celebration or function, we will look for and try some new Halal "makan" place. 

So here we are at Cappadocia Cafe Restaurant at Robertson Walk.  

For drinks, we either had Cranberries juice or Apple tea.  Both are refreshing. 













Appetizer. 







Main course:










Actually I had this for quite some time so cannot remember the name of the dishes that we had.  Overall, the food are quite fine, rather spicy (but I like).  Just not too use it.  Overall, the pasta has the worst review from my colleague.  So if you ever go there, do not eat the pasta.  Lol.  But we had fun there. 

So if you want to try out, its address is 11 Unity Street, #01-12 Robertson Walk, Singapore.  Its opening hours are 12noon to 11pm.  Number to call is +65 6732 2411.   Price range for a person is about S$20-40.

Have fun!!! Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...